The Student Room Group

Is it normal to have scars on my vagina?

like marks from spots that used to be there??
I'm no expert, but would probably say the answer is no.
It’s normal to have scars from spots it’s like having them on your face and when you say vagina I assume you mean the vulva (external skin) if they’re painful and have any strange colours or textures i recommend seeing a GP or medical expert just to be safe and discount any possible STDs or other underlying health problems
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It’s normal to have scars from spots it’s like having them on your face and when you say vagina I assume you mean the vulva (external skin) if they’re painful and have any strange colours or textures i recommend seeing a GP or medical expert just to be safe and discount any possible STDs or other underlying health problems

they aren't painful and they dont have strange colours or textures. It's just from a normal spot, or like from an ingrown hair. Then it leaves a scar.
Original post by Anonymous
they aren't painful and they dont have strange colours or textures. It's just from a normal spot, or like from an ingrown hair. Then it leaves a scar.

If they are not bothering you then leave well alone ok.
If they start bothering you or change colour or texture then seek further medical advice on this.
Scars sometimes happens if you pulled a hair out from the vagina area and this'd can cause spots and will eventually leave marks, they may clear up if you leave them alone , put some itching cream on few times a day to stop you scratching ok.

Quick Reply

Latest