Unconditional Offer Interviews - Lancaster University Watch

lauradaniellex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have been invited to attend an UCS interview on 15th Jan at Lancaster university and I have just received the programme email, but was wondering if there was anything I needed to bring or prepare for my interview and if there was anything you could suggest I prepare answer-wise beforehand. Also, what is the dress code suggested for interviews as for my taster course later they ask for applicants to wear loose clothing (I am on the Drama, Theatre and Performance Course) but I don't want to be getting changed whilst I am there. Thank you! Any help or advice is welcomed!
SophieB123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry I can’t help but I was just wondering how you got told about the unconditional offer. Mine doesn’t mention anything about an interview it just says I need to put it as a firm but then I’m not certain if I just haven’t had another email that will request one.

So basically what I’m asking is how did you get informed about the interview?

Ps I applied for fine art and design
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SophieB123)
Sorry I can’t help but I was just wondering how you got told about the unconditional offer. Mine doesn’t mention anything about an interview it just says I need to put it as a firm but then I’m not certain if I just haven’t had another email that will request one.

So basically what I’m asking is how did you get informed about the interview?

Ps I applied for fine art and design
Hello,
Some courses require an interview for an unconditional offer and some do not. If you haven't been told about it then all you will need to do is firm for an unconditional offer.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lauradaniellex)
I have been invited to attend an UCS interview on 15th Jan at Lancaster university and I have just received the programme email, but was wondering if there was anything I needed to bring or prepare for my interview and if there was anything you could suggest I prepare answer-wise beforehand. Also, what is the dress code suggested for interviews as for my taster course later they ask for applicants to wear loose clothing (I am on the Drama, Theatre and Performance Course) but I don't want to be getting changed whilst I am there. Thank you! Any help or advice is welcomed!
Hello,
It can be different for different courses so please interview the contacts given with the offer (or admissions for your course)! If you need any help then let me know.
Charlotte
SophieB123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hello,
Some courses require an interview for an unconditional offer and some do not. If you haven't been told about it then all you will need to do is firm for an unconditional offer.
Charlotte
That’s great to hear ! Can’t wait to start In September
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads