squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Drewski)
To the vast majority of people it'll make no sodding difference whatsoever.
Unless you have a pet passport, live part time in Europe, use a mobile phone abroad.....

On the plus side I shall enjoy buying wonky cucumbers and at least we have got rid of our MEPs - voted for by 2 odd people and costing us an absolute fortune.

I am guessing that other countries will start agitating to leave too.
Parties
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
People do realise that the EU is just a centralised trading system, right?

Us leaving it will not be the end of the world. We had enough problems just being inside it, so let's see what happens once we are outside of it.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Unless you have a pet passport, live part time in Europe, use a mobile phone abroad.....
Only one there that could fit the 'vast majority of people' I talked about in my post would be the latter category, and we won't be seeing a return to roaming charges.

Partly because most of the phone companies are multi-nationals anyway, and also because you can guarantee that at least one would say "no roaming for us" and then the rest would do it for the competition.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
at least we do not have The Heir of Stalin in Downing Street. that would really be too much.
Claisen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't feel sad. I'm a normal person, with all socioeconomic parts of my life being average. Why? Because instead of wallowing about it, I just look forward to the future and consider what I can do to better my life given these circumstances. Snowflakes.
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
People who are not hedge fund managers, global tax evaders or Russian funded political shills.
So nearly all leavers.

Not a sad day for all ordinary people then.
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esketitesketit)
A new era of depression
Jesus!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads