The Student Room Group

She says she really likes me but its complicated

Okay so this girl has had a horrid past, like she has gone through it all, we started as friends and have grown incredibly close to eachother, she talks about me to her mates and her mates say they have never seen her like this with anyone
i like her and care for her a lot, but she constantly punishes herself if situations go wrong with her mates, for example a guy i know done some pretty ****ed up stuff with a previous girl when he was drunk and he likes her mate and her mate likes him but she told her mate about what this guy done (who is also her friend) and says she dont trust him and was just looking out for her girl mate but shes punishing herself in the way that she feels like shes causing a rift and just wants both to be happy
she is also insecure and no matter how many times i can reassure her it never seems to be enough, and she wants to always please everyone and see them happy
seems to be she dont love herself at all, she has a heart of gold but always puts herself down and i feel hopeless, feel like no matter what i do its never enough to reassure her
it's not as if its awkward or anything when we are together, we are always the typical cuddling, laughing etc. you know the score

I've had a lot on my plate with whats gone on with my family and helping my friends and just feel like the worlds on my shoulders,

Anyone got any advice as im running on empty
be there for her
continue to support her as best as you can
:heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending