The Student Room Group

Baby oil that smells good....?

Hi, I was just moving to the UK and I'm looking for a baby oil that smells good. Can anyone recommend something that I can buy in ASDA, Boots, etc?

Thanks!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by flower_heart97
Hi, I was just moving to the UK and I'm looking for a baby oil that smells good. Can anyone recommend something that I can buy in ASDA, Boots, etc?

Thanks!

Depending on what it’s for a drop of essential oil will make anything smell nice and won’t hurt the skin if you put no more then 3 drops in a whole bottle and shake it (I recommend lavender if it’s for a baby as it helps to relax but do a skin test for allergies first)
Original post by Blueclueless
Depending on what it’s for a drop of essential oil will make anything smell nice and won’t hurt the skin if you put no more then 3 drops in a whole bottle and shake it (I recommend lavender if it’s for a baby as it helps to relax but do a skin test for allergies first)

Could you recommend a specific brand or product that I can get in places like ASDA, Wilko, etc?

Thanks!

Johnsons baby oil smells good
Johnson’s baby oil is the best, in my opinion.
Could you recommend a specific brand or product that I can get in places like ASDA, Wilko, etc?

ASDA is the best one it’s where I get mine

Thanks!

Definitely Johnsons - it is lovely and every time I smell it, it reminds me of my beautiful children ( slight over exaggeration there - middle one was constantly muddy - rugby player - end of matches they would literally all roll in the mud)

Quick Reply