The Student Room Group

Help please

Now ive recently had sex with my boyfriend, he wasnt completely in me, i take birth control but there has been a few days where ive missed it. One day he couldnt pull out fast enough, and cummed on me (not in me) and he said that there wasnt much on my vagina, mainly on my but. Its only been a week since this happenned
I was supposed to get my period today (as i tske birthcontrol now my periods are regular)
But it didnt end up comming, im terrified, ive confronted my boyfriend hes very worried too. We dont know what to do my breasts are way more tender than usual but its been like this all month-even before sex tske birth control do to a medicsl health problem that i have)
Am i pregnant? What do i do? Please help
Original post by Anonymous
Now ive recently had sex with my boyfriend, he wasnt completely in me, i take birth control but there has been a few days where ive missed it. One day he couldnt pull out fast enough, and cummed on me (not in me) and he said that there wasnt much on my vagina, mainly on my but. Its only been a week since this happenned
I was supposed to get my period today (as i tske birthcontrol now my periods are regular)
But it didnt end up comming, im terrified, ive confronted my boyfriend hes very worried too. We dont know what to do my breasts are way more tender than usual but its been like this all month-even before sex tske birth control do to a medicsl health problem that i have)

if its a couple of weeks, take a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Ok , i dont think tender breasts are anything to worry about , ive been on the pill for 3 years and ive had that and as u had that beforehand i dont think it is anything to be concerned about.

As for missung it , how long was it before u took your pill after you missed it? I think its after 8 hours its risky and you need to take it on time for about a week after before its safe. Im not 100% sure. But , i agree that a test might be needed if it doesnt come. When i took the pill 3 weeks running (i take them every day now with no break) it took usually 2/3 days before my periode came. If it doesnt come after a week then id get tested.
dont worry if u miss ur period by one or two days. its only classified late if its 5 or more days late. in that case go get a test. but he didnt even finish inside u so the chances are pretty low

Have you ever been late before? There are plenty of other reasons you could be besides being pregnant. Tender breasts are also common for a lot of people when they're PMSing and I've had that as a symptom of birth control.
I have sex prombles and I can't get a sex toy and I need help.
Original post by ariana12345o

Original post by Casmo
Are you pregnant? Or not?

No.
Original post by ariana12345o

Wdym when you have sex problems? Im not here to judge by the way . If you mean your obsessed with the idea if sex but you don't physically have sex you could try masturbation. It's your body its your choice but it may lessen the wanting for sex if that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest