jay111a
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WITH THE USE OF LANDMINES!

IM ASHAMED OF OUR SPECIES, WHH CANT EVERYONE JUST PUT THE ****ING GUNS AWAY AND GET ON WITH EACHOTHER? IM SICK OF THIS ****! GREED, WAR, DUPLICITY. And always some greedy **** who will invent, build and sell weapons,
PotatoFruit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where is he putting the land mines and where are your sources?
Last edited by PotatoFruit; 1 year ago
jay111a
Rep:
?
(Original post by PotatoFruit)
Where is he putting the land mines and where are your sources?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...anada-51332541
PotatoFruit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well he has not placed land mines yet, simply just lifted a ban on them. Landmines may not be the best option, but it could be necessary in order to defend a civilian population from attack, which could in turn save lives. War will always continue because it is human nature
jay111a
Rep:
?
Well he has not placed land mines yet, simply just lifted a ban on them. Landmines may not be the best option, but it could be necessary in order to defend a civilian population from attack, which could in turn save lives. War will always continue because it is human nature
Humans are the worst species on this planet
PotatoFruit
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jay111a)
Are you sure about that? We have made so much technological advances, we have explored space, we have developed medicine to live longer, yes we create lots of problems but we overcome them. Without humans there would be no point of life on Earth, animals are just born, live and die, but as humans what we do impacts future generations, which gives us a goal in life
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Alas that is not how they tend to be used. With them much more often being indiscriminately lobbed into the brush to sit for decades before some poor schmuck (almost guarenteed to be a civilian) steps on the thing and blows a limb off. After all, land mines arent really designed to kill but to maim and are, simply put, a form of area denial weapon
I don't know, rats are pretty grim

LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WITH THE USE OF LANDMINES!

IM ASHAMED OF OUR SPECIES, WHH CANT EVERYONE JUST PUT THE ****ING GUNS AWAY AND GET ON WITH EACHOTHER? IM SICK OF THIS ****! GREED, WAR, DUPLICITY. And always so me greedy **** who will invent, build and sell weapons,
As far as weapons to get uppity about go, land mines would seem to rank fairly far down the list when compared to the likes of cluster munitions, CBRN, etc. etc. etc. Never mind the upcoming advent of weapons that can think for themselves.
jay111a
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
As far as weapons to get uppity about go, land mines would seem to rank fairly far down the list when compared to the likes of cluster munitions, CBRN, etc. etc. etc. Never mind the upcoming advent of weapons that can think for themselves.
I dont like any of them bud
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They will only deploy systems that allow self destruction or self deactivation thus allowing them to clean up their minefields without threat to operators or civilians.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (169)
44.13%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
10.97%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.09%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.67%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.74%

Watched Threads