HaneeshaKalwani
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
University of Exeter 2020 offer holders?
LoisClayton
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied to Exeter but haven't heard back yet. I checked on their website and apparently they don't respond until March
HaneeshaKalwani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do you think it’s a good university?
LoisClayton
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah. It's quite prestigious and has the most flexible combined honours programme.
HaneeshaKalwani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LoisClayton)
Yeah. It's quite prestigious and has the most flexible combined honours programme
For Business and Management (undergrad),
how would you rank the following:
University of Exeter
University of Surrey
University of Nottingham
University of Edinburgh
University of Leeds
LoisClayton
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I haven't been looking into those so I wouldn't know. I'm doing history and geography combined honours. If you start a thread on Business and Management instead of just asking if Exeter is good, you should be able to get a lot more opinions.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LoisClayton)
I applied to Exeter but haven't heard back yet. I checked on their website and apparently they don't respond until March
my friend got an offer from exeter 2 weeks after she applied and she applied near the deadline
sofipoppop
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve made an Instagram for Exeter uni holders!! It’s @exeterofferholders , so if you follow it we can make a group chat ❤️👋
KyunRi98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied to Exeter and got an offer a couple weeks ago
UnKoWn_AdventurE
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys I go to Exeter, so if you have any questions you can ask me😊
Nokimin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE)
Hi there!

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the Law School at Exeter in terms of student satisfaction, teaching, overall graduate prospects and the staff support from the university?

I haven’t been able to gather much of information other than what’s available on their website and it would be nice to receive feedback from a current student 😊

Thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE)
Heyy,
I wanted to know a bit more about the nightlife and city centre in Exeter. If by any chance you know about the business school in terms, it would be great if you could also share your experience or just a general overview.
Thank you so much
HaneeshaKalwani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by sofipoppop)
I’ve made an Instagram for Exeter uni holders!! It’s @exeterofferholders , so if you follow it we can make a group chat ❤️👋
There already is one on Facebook, and if you’re studying business/economics/accounts then there’s a group chat on messenger too 😁 you’ll find the link to it once you are a member of the page
Swann_01
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
Have you received an offer for geography and history? I’ve applied for geography and maths flexible combined as haven’t heard anything yet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (431)
67.77%
No (205)
32.23%

Watched Threads