mj.12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Has anyone completed the assessment event yet? How was it? Any tips?
Thank you!
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mj.12)
Has anyone completed the assessment event yet? How was it? Any tips?
Thank you!
Hi there, I did a PwC assessment centre last year and it involved a few group exercises and one presentation and a report writing task. Not sure if yours will be exactly the same, but they basically throw a lot of information at you throughout the day in emails and then you work through the tasks in groups. the report was quite time pressured so I would advise trying to answer all of the points and then going back and adding more information if you have time at the end. Hope that helps!
mj.12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by EloiseRimmer)
Hi there, I did a PwC assessment centre last year and it involved a few group exercises and one presentation and a report writing task. Not sure if yours will be exactly the same, but they basically throw a lot of information at you throughout the day in emails and then you work through the tasks in groups. the report was quite time pressured so I would advise trying to answer all of the points and then going back and adding more information if you have time at the end. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!! I am an international student though, so I guess it will be a bit different?
Thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads