The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good. This is a wonderful thing and should be celebrated;

There's nothing wrong with sex outside of marriage and therefore nothing to regret.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

There's nothing wrong with sex outside of marriage and therefore nothing to regret.

Extra-marital sex is a sin because it leads to babies out of wedlock which leads to a bad time for everyone involved.
Original post by Anonymous
Extra-marital sex is a sin because it leads to babies out of wedlock which leads to a bad time for everyone involved.

First of all, there's nothing wrong with children born out of wedlock. And secondly, there's something called using contraception and practising safe sex, don't you if you've heard of it?
Good. This is a wonderful thing and should be celebrated; it means the shackles of orthodox Islam are gradually being thrown off :dance:

In Islam this is not allowed
Reply 5
Good. This is a wonderful thing and should be celebrated; it means the shackles of orthodox Islam are gradually being thrown off :dance:

Christianity as well as Judaism also have the concept of no sex before marriage. It is not synonymous to Islam. There are no shackles within Islam, only uneducated people would assume something without fully have the knowledge to back up what they claim.
First of all, there's nothing wrong with children born out of wedlock. And secondly, there's something called using contraception and practising safe sex, don't you if you've heard of it?

It's also about discipline, we are not animals that can't control ourselves
Original post by R61141
Christianity as well as Judaism also have the concept of no sex before marriage. It is not synonymous to Islam. There are no shackles within Islam, only uneducated people would assume something without fully have the knowledge to back up what they claim.

Exactly!!

What century do you live in?
Reply 9
I think its now getting more and more casual for muslims girls living in WEST to have sex outside marriage..! Why is that?? And no regret as well??

Because people are thinking for themselves.
Original post by black tea
What century do you live in?

I don’t think this has anything to do with being born in a specific century I think it’s just a personal opinion.
I don’t think this has anything to do with being born in a specific century I think it’s just a personal opinion.

It's a very strange opinion in this day and age
In Islam this is not allowed

I don't care. I said that it's a good thing that more and more Muslims are disregarding the more ridiculous parts of their religion.
Original post by R61141

It not being allowed in other religions doesn't make the notion any less ridiculous and restrictive. Nonsense, there are plenty of shackles within Islam and only an uneducated person would say otherwise.
It's also about discipline, we are not animals that can't control ourselves

But you can still control yourself while having pre-marital sex. Just because one engages in the latter doesn't mean one is at it 24/7 or that they can't choose to not engage in it when they wish.
(edited 4 years ago)
I don't care. I said that it's a good thing that more and more Muslims are disregarding the more ridiculous parts of their religion.

It not being allowed in other religions doesn't make the notion any less ridiculous and restrictive. Nonsense, there are plenty of shackles within Islam and only an uneducated person would say otherwise.

But you can still control yourself while having extra marital sex. Just because one engages in the latter doesn't mean one is at it 24/7 or that they can't choose to not engage in it when they wish.

Ermmm the reason why you don’t care is because your not Muslim and don’t understand and also be cautious of what you say because it’s disrespectful to call parts of Islam ridiculous just because you as an Atheist do not agree.
also be cautious of what you say because it’s disrespectful to call parts of Islam ridiculous just because you as an Atheist do not agree.

1- he won't care,
2- there are a lot of inherently disrespectful things done in the name of Islam and because of some random writings a long time, calling them out for being the irrelevant ******** they are is not only accurate but necessary.
Ermmm the reason why you don’t care is because your not Muslim

No ****, Sherlock! But me not caring about Islamic rules doesn’t mean I can’t comment on them.

and don’t understand

Wrong. I perfectly understand, it’s just that I still think it’s nonsense. I reiterate, I’m glad more and more Muslims are engaging in pre-marital sex if that’s what they choose and enjoy.

and also be cautious of what you say because it’s disrespectful to call parts of Islam ridiculous just because you as an Atheist do not agree.

No ideology is automatically deserving of respect and immune from criticism. So I can in fact say what I like about Islam and am totally protected by the law in doing so. It’s called free speech.
As a Muslim girl I would do it just so I can get some experience waiting for marriage is just too long
As a Muslim girl I would do it just so I can get some experience waiting for marriage is just too long

Astagfirullah. What has this world come to

:clap2:
Astagfirullah. What has this world come to

It's called enlightenment.

Your attitude is to be applauded!

Latest

Trending

Trending