How do you think about this outrageous thoughts that a guy need to be tallest

Watch this thread
Ruben jann
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Who can ever under stand why women need there guy taller than themself. What's you thoughts !
e_1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
i think its different for every woman. personally i dont mind how tall my partner is because its not exactly what i look for first. if i feel close to a guy and he makes me laugh and understands me then ive pretty much fallen for him lmao
if im being honest maybe i prefer shorter guys bc they seem less "threatening" to me i guess....?

anyways i can understand why height would play an important part in someones type, but in my opinion guys really dont need to be the tallest.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It's a preference that many women have and most guys prefer a gf/wife shorter than them.
Although quite a few celebrity women do prefer guys shorter than they are.
Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz, Sophie Dahl, Ari Cooper, Alessandra Ambrosio and Carla Bruni.
Bernie Ecclestone, Tom Cruise, Seth Green and Benji Madden- have all been married to taller women.
Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Why do you keep making these threads?
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What I can't understand is why you're so obsessed with the idea
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ruben jann)
Who can ever under stand why women need there guy taller than themself. What's you thoughts !
You're obsessed with height. Let it go
Ruben jann
Rep:
(Original post by MidgetFever)
What I can't understand is why you're so obsessed with the idea
Try to explain the difference between being concerned about a world wide disaster ( NOT tall people or for sure men , being treated horrible just because not being tall) Heightism is our times biggest taboo, and far worse than global warming, or other serious treads to mandkind. Should we keep on closing eyes , like millions did when racism were a big problem, this issue just hurt 80-85% of every grown up man, still people find it natural that tall men get preferred and carried trough hardly everything in life , with no efforts at all just simply being tall. And in top of it there's a made up saying tall people have problems because of there height, mabee the most laughing thing. And also it's said tall women face dating problem, well its cause they seldom want to date the guys shorter than them self, while 99% of guys Not tall, will love dating them. Now call it an obsession, I call it a human duty to point out every day on every platform
MidgetFever
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Try to explain the difference between being concerned about a world wide disaster ( NOT tall people or for sure men , being treated horrible just because not being tall) Heightism is our times biggest taboo, and far worse than global warming, or other serious treads to mandkind. Should we keep on closing eyes , like millions did when racism were a big problem, this issue just hurt 80-85% of every grown up man, still people find it natural that tall men get preferred and carried trough hardly everything in life , with no efforts at all just simply being tall. And in top of it there's a made up saying tall people have problems because of there height, mabee the most laughing thing. And also it's said tall women face dating problem, well its cause they seldom want to date the guys shorter than them self, while 99% of guys Not tall, will love dating them. Now call it an obsession, I call it a human duty to point out every day on every platform
Well perhaps, but you could have made that point in one thread rather than several.

Also for the record, some people do have issues because of their height. Look up Marfan Syndrome.
Last edited by MidgetFever; 2 years ago
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
many are quite rightly not going to apologise for preference, prefer guys at least as tall or taller, instead of feeling like their older sister or parents lol - its definitely stemmed from historical and cultural influences so will be difficult to change
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 years ago
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Are you obsessed with height - you keep making these threads - have you got nothing else to say
Ruben jann
Rep:
Well perhaps, but you could have made that point in one thread rather than several.

Also for the record, some people do have issues because of their height. Look up Marfan Syndrome.
Now put your hand on you heart , how many people get teased for being tall, compared to them for being simply NOT tall, every single man under let's say 6' or even mabee 6'2 now get told on tinder , and every second women if anonymous that they hate to be with a guy NOT tall. And mabee a few tousind around the world who are very tall 7 ' might have the Marfan syndrome, while billions of men are told many times every day they suffer from Napoleon syndrome " little man's complex" so please get the proportions correct. I know when I'm out with my 6'7 tall fiancée people stare at me ( 5,11,5 tall) and laugh of me comments on me not her , it shows that talk are well respected while the rest of us get sh
it
MidgetFever
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Now put your hand on you heart , how many people get teased for being tall, compared to them for being simply NOT tall, every single man under let's say 6' or even mabee 6'2 now get told on tinder , and every second women if anonymous that they hate to be with a guy NOT tall. And mabee a few tousind around the world who are very tall 7 ' might have the Marfan syndrome, while billions of men are told many times every day they suffer from Napoleon syndrome " little man's complex" so please get the proportions correct. I know when I'm out with my 6'7 tall fiancée people stare at me ( 5,11,5 tall) and laugh of me comments on me not her , it shows that talk are well respected while the rest of us get sh
it
I'm not sure why you're attacking me with the "please get the proportions correct" when I agreed with you in your other thread that height shouldn't be an issue.

My boyfriend gets picked on for being tall, and has done throughout the time I've been with him, which I don't think is particularly fair either.
Last edited by MidgetFever; 2 years ago
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
As long as they're not shorter than Warrick Davis then it's fine.
Ruben jann
Rep:
I'm not sure why you're attacking me with the "please get the proportions correct" when I agreed with you in your other thread that height shouldn't be an issue.

My boyfriend gets picked on for being tall, and has done throughout the time I've been with him, which I don't think is particularly fair either.
Feel sorry for him, but while a tall guy properly could swipe a bunch of shorter guy's away in a single move, a short guy will have to face been harrased for ever, as I'd guess you tall husband had pretty easy finding a girlfriend/ wife while most guys NOT tall will stay single try life if they don't end up as some women's SECOND CHOICE as the number of tall guys is far to few to the demand woman want. Sad to say that's the logical truth for men NOT tall, and things just get rapidly worse with the online dating sites,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads