Diet/ gym/ weight Watch

Marnso
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Want to still have tasty meals and I go college, which means I need to eat out. As everyone knows, most shops sell junk. Also my mum cooks at home and I want healthier meals and she can’t just change everyone’s meals for me. What can I do have a healthier diet?
I want to start gym and loose weight also, how do you get yourself motivated and find the time.
xelx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Marnso)
Want to still have tasty meals and I go college, which means I need to eat out. As everyone knows, most shops sell junk. Also my mum cooks at home and I want healthier meals and she can’t just change everyone’s meals for me. What can I do have a healthier diet?
I want to start gym and loose weight also, how do you get yourself motivated and find the time.
Come up with a workout routine and force yourself to go to the gym. Making a workout playlist could also help you enjoy doing it. Once you get started you’ll enjoy it, plus you’ll be happy with the results!
Marnso
Rep:
?
(Original post by xelx)
Come up with a workout routine and force yourself to go to the gym. Making a workout playlist could also help you enjoy doing it. Once you get started you’ll enjoy it, plus you’ll be happy with the results!
Yeah that’s true thank you. I think I might YouTube peoples beginners routines and use that and I’ll go on Spotify and look at some work out playlists to keep me inspired. I really hope this all works out. No pun intended lol
xelx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah that’s true thank you. I think I might YouTube peoples beginners routines and use that and I’ll go on Spotify and look at some work out playlists to keep me inspired. I really hope this all works out. No pun intended lol
😂😂GOoD Luck!
Marnso
Rep:
?
(Original post by xelx)
😂😂GOoD Luck!
Thank you very much needed🤣
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
cook your own food and take it as packed lunch to college..
Marnso
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
cook your own food and take it as packed lunch to college..
Yes thank you that’s actually a very good idea. And it will save me money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (472)
59.3%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.4%
No- I want it (228)
28.64%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.66%

Watched Threads