Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Here's my selection:

☻ LSE - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
☻ Warwick BS - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
☻ University of Leeds - Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
☻ University of Reading - Information Management & Digital Business
☻ Univeristy of Manchester - Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
☻ University of Sheffield - information System management

I'm thinking of firming Leeds, only because of its exploration in course modules, but what's your opinion on the best MIS course?
Warwick Business School
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Intermit)
Here's my selection:

☻ LSE - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
☻ Warwick BS - Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation
☻ University of Leeds - Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
☻ University of Reading - Information Management & Digital Business
☻ Univeristy of Manchester - Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
☻ University of Sheffield - information System management

I'm thinking of firming Leeds, only because of its exploration in course modules, but what's your opinion on the best MIS course?
Hello Intermit

I hope you are well! It is great to hear that you are considering our MSc Management of Informations & Digital Innovation course at WBS.

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or life on campus please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Francesca
Intermit
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Warwick Business School)
Hello Intermit

I hope you are well! It is great to hear that you are considering our MSc Management of Informations & Digital Innovation course at WBS.

If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course or life on campus please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Francesca
WBS course is really expensive tho! Don't think I'm qualified for scholarships either since I'm an international student. If you guys were around the range of 20-25k (for MIDI) I would've definitely picked WBS.
Warwick Business School
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Intermit)
WBS course is really expensive tho! Don't think I'm qualified for scholarships either since I'm an international student. If you guys were around the range of 20-25k (for MIDI) I would've definitely picked WBS.
Hello Intermit

Thank you for your reply. As an international student you will be considered for up to a 50% scholarship, making it £14,625 for your course fees if you were to be awarded a 50% scholarship, and the great thing is that you don't have to do anything extra when applying as you will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you apply :bigsmile:

If you would like to find out more you can check out postgraduate scholarships information: https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgr.../scholarships/

Kind regards,
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (375)
67.2%
No (183)
32.8%

Watched Threads