chloe.edwards
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey! I want to make this thread for everyone applying to the University of Amsterdam this year. Let's share our experiences and help each other out
I've applied for the Media and Culture program on the 10th of January and I am still waiting for the final decision. Anyone else? Should I be worried haha
AHoek10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by chloe.edwards)
Hey! I want to make this thread for everyone applying to the University of Amsterdam this year. Let's share our experiences and help each other out
I've applied for the Media and Culture program on the 10th of January and I am still waiting for the final decision. Anyone else? Should I be worried haha
Hey! I’ve got an offer for Political Science! Don’t worry: it might take a while for a desciosn to be made.
chloe.edwards
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by AHoek10)
Hey! I’ve got an offer for Political Science! Don’t worry: it might take a while for a desciosn to be made.
Congratulations! Their PS program is fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it
How long did you wait for the reply?
AHoek10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations! Their PS program is fantastic! Hope you'll enjoy it
How long did you wait for the reply?
Thanks! I waited 2/3 weeks
pdesayshi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I applied for Cultural Anthropology and Development Sociology in mid-november and got my offer a month later, I wouldn't be worried. Best of luck!!
Anush942
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I got an offer for Communication Science. Still a bit confused between Communication Science and Media and Culture so I might switch after a year haha. They took around 2 months before getting back to me, you should hear back soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads