University of Leeds- Film, Photography and Media

Watch
caitling18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, is anyone hoping to study Film, Photography and Media at the University of Leeds starting in September? I've received an offer and firmed it, so I'm looking for people to talk to who are hoping to go there too!
Last edited by caitling18; 1 month ago
nxserr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an offer a few weeks ago as well, got an email about the upcoming applicant days and i’m looking to book one of the dates.
caitlingaff_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nxserr)
Got an offer a few weeks ago as well, got an email about the upcoming applicant days and i’m looking to book one of the dates.
I got my offer a few weeks ago too, but haven’t received anything about the applicant days yet so hopefully I will soon.
nxserr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by caitlingaff_)
I got my offer a few weeks ago too, but haven’t received anything about the applicant days yet so hopefully I will soon.
I had to send an email to get information about the upcoming applicant days, they gave me three dates and also sent me this link https://myvisitday.leeds.ac.uk/
Y.A05
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, would you mind telling me when you applied? I'm still waiting for my offer and I'm a little concerned because they seem to be taking a long time and Leeds is currently my first choice.
caitlingaff_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Y.A05)
Hi, would you mind telling me when you applied? I'm still waiting for my offer and I'm a little concerned because they seem to be taking a long time and Leeds is currently my first choice.
Hi, so I applied on the 5th of December and got my offer from Leeds on the 21st of January! When did you apply?
Y.A05
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, so I applied on the 5th of December and got my offer from Leeds on the 21st of January! When did you apply?
Ah, I applied on the 18th of November, so I’m probably going to be rejected.
caitlingaff_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully not...I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Good luck!
Y.A05
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully not...I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Good luck!
Thanks! I’m just gonna keep telling myself that they’re taking a long time to reply because I’ve applied for two different courses at Leeds.
caitlingaff_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Y.A05)
Thanks! I’m just gonna keep telling myself that they’re taking a long time to reply because I’ve applied for two different courses at Leeds.
Yeah, they’re probably just deciding which course they think will be best for you!
Tiffieabs
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I'm going to firm Leeds for this course too and I'm looking to chat to people who are on the course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (41)
47.67%
No, they should still go ahead (19)
22.09%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (26)
30.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise