Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. I’m a first year computer sci student at kings and I need to get the **** out of my house and get my own place. Anyone got any tips for the area around kings. A decent job for a student? Well any job. And a place that I could realistically afford. Anything would be great. Thanks guys
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlie101998)
Hi. I’m a first year computer sci student at kings and I need to get the **** out of my house and get my own place. Anyone got any tips for the area around kings. A decent job for a student? Well any job. And a place that I could realistically afford. Anything would be great. Thanks guys
You are leaving uni?
You want your own place and you want a full time job as well?
When you talk about your house do you mean parents or uni student accomm?
Charlie101998
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are leaving uni?
You want your own place and you want a full time job as well?
When you talk about your house do you mean parents or uni student accomm?
I don’t want to leave uni. I want to leave my parents house. I want to branch off on my own and become independent whilst staying at uni. Whilst I am incredibly grateful for the support and opportunities that my parents have provided me. I need to go out there and build my own life.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlie101998)
I don’t want to leave uni. I want to leave my parents house. I want to branch off on my own and become independent whilst staying at uni. Whilst I am incredibly grateful for the support and opportunities that my parents have provided me. I need to go out there and build my own life.
Unlikely you have enough money to pay for your own place.

Work out how much you can earn.

You can see rental prices here.
https://student.spareroom.co.uk/flat..._id=928864954&
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.18%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (92)
32.62%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (36)
12.77%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.16%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
6.03%
I think it's an unfair expectation (71)
25.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.06%

Watched Threads