withered.rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
When is the Advanced Higher Art folios submissions deadline? When are folios sent to SQA, all I have heard from teachers is sometime in june
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by withered.rose)
When is the Advanced Higher Art folios submissions deadline? When are folios sent to SQA, all I have heard from teachers is sometime in june
The uplift date for AH art coursework this year is 28th May 2020 (Teachers will likely want it handed in a little before then though, so they can ensure they've got everything packaged for the courier.)
withered.rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
The uplift date for AH art coursework this year is 28th May 2020 (Teachers will likely want it handed in a little before then though, so they can ensure they've got everything packaged for the courier.)
Well, my teacher has said June. Do you have any links to this information on the sqa website? That would be helpful but i just can’t find it
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well, my teacher has said June. Do you have any links to this information on the sqa website? That would be helpful but i just can’t find it
It's definitely 28th May- here's the link to the doc https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc...Portfolios.pdf, which is available on this page
withered.rose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
It's definitely 28th May- here's the link to the doc https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc...Portfolios.pdf, which is available on this page
Ok, thank you, and I feel bad, I’m sorry that reply sounded rude and I’ve only just noticed when I read it again,
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok, thank you, and I feel bad, I’m sorry that reply sounded rude and I’ve only just noticed when I read it again,
Don't worry, no offence taken!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (350)
66.54%
No (176)
33.46%

Watched Threads