The Student Room Group

Drugs offered to transgender children need to be used more cautiously

Scroll to see replies

Hey, why it even called trangender? Gender is a social construct. Sex is biological. A transgender is physically altering their body, so surely it should be a transexual? I can be a transgender right now because i can change my gender to any thing i want as it is a social construct.
Original post by InArduisFouette
the only liar here is you

as well as being ableist you are clearly incapable of understanding the simplest of statments

you epi-pen reference demonstrates your clinical illiteracy, you do realise people seek out purposeful large doses of endogenous epinepherine ( adrenline ) ...

there is no epidemic of being trans

ROGD does not exist, Littmann had to effectively withdraw her article when the serious methodological flaws were exposed

your references to hormones again demonstrates your utter clinicla illiteracy , trans people have ( or should have) normal levels of hormones although some endocrinologists are poor at ensuring the hormonal milieu is properly balalnced

No im not you are, and you are an ideologue following a pseudo religion

Yes there is an epidemic of being trans you are just too entrenched in this goddess religion to be able to rationally look at the situation at hand. Also i shared two pieced of information and you shared none. So come back when you have some actual evidence ot back up your points

Trans people dont have normal levels of hormones, the whole point of HRT is to give them abnormal hormone levels. Also before you comment no having a female hormone profile when you are a male is not normal, its dangerous.

Original post by Ferrograd
Hey, why it even called trangender? Gender is a social construct. Sex is biological. A transgender is physically altering their body, so surely it should be a transexual? I can be a transgender right now because i can change my gender to any thing i want as it is a social construct.

thanks for demonstrating your ignorance

gender identity is a durable biological phenomena

https://www.endocrine.org/advocacy/position-statements/transgender-health

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending