The Student Room Group

Official CIE transcripts canadian university

Hello
I used got admitted to a canadian university
But now they are asking for my official transcripts
I did gsce and Alevels
Is it okay if i send my original certificates but if i do i will lose my own certificates and wont be able to apply for visa
Do i need to request cambridge to send the university another copy of my certificates to the university?
If i need to contact cambridge then do i need to norotize them?
You must send them your original A2 & GCSE transcripts as soon as possible. You can do so by :
1. Asking your school to send them a fax or a physical mail of a PHOTOCOPIED transcript/ certificates
2. Upload it online on your portal or ask your school to do so.

By no means, should you send your original copy! A photocopy shall do just as fine.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Alexia.alec
Hello
I did gsce and Alevels
Is it okay if i send my original certificates but if i do i will lose my own certificates and wont be able to apply for visa
Do i need to request cambridge to send the university another copy of my certificates to the university?

I don't quite understand what Cambridge has to do with this, unless you mean CIE is the exam board for your GCSE/A-levels?
Reply 3
Original post by riddhi.78
You must send them your original A2 & GCSE transcripts as soon as possible. You can do so by :
1. Asking your school to send them a fax or a physical mail of a PHOTOCOPIED transcript/ certificates
2. Upload it online on your portal or ask your school to do so.

By no means, should you send your original copy! A photocopy shall do just as fine.

Tysm hun
Reply 4
Original post by Doones
I don't quite understand what Cambridge has to do with this, unless you mean CIE is the exam board for your GCSE/A-levels?

Thats this page frm where we send certifying statements
I thought i would be needing to request one frm there
Reply 5
Original post by Alexia.alec
Hello
I did gsce and Alevels

The university of cambridge forum is mostly for applicants and students at the university rather than for queries about the exam board. :smile:

In the event you do need to replace certificates you can go to
https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/exam-administration/results/lost-certificates/
but if you follow @riddhi.78's reply you should be fine.

PS. I'm moving this thread to the studying in north america forum. You can see more info about Canadian universities here. I've also clarified the title of your thread :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending