The Student Room Group

Study in bulgaria

Hello there
I’m from a None UE country, I want to study Dentistry in Bulgaria preferably Sofia MU.
I’d wanna know how is the Entrance examination ? Is it really hard or it’s reachable?

Any advice will help
Thanks for your time
The entrance exam is smooth, all you need to have strong grip on biology and chemistry, apart from that if you want to get a guaranteed admission there then you can apply through SME as they provide guaranteed admission in Sofia, I have started my application with SME and going to Sofia this year in Oct Intake.
Reply 2
I’m sorry I didn’t completely understand what is SME 🤔
How can i achieve SME?
And do you have any simulation exam for entrance exam its really big favor if u send me that🙏🏼
Original post by Radmehr
I’m sorry I didn’t completely understand what is SME 🤔
How can i achieve SME?
And do you have any simulation exam for entrance exam its really big favor if u send me that🙏🏼

SME is an exclusive agency for Sofia MU which is also know as Study Medicine Europe and they are the one who help students to get admission in Sofia MU, unfortunately at the moment I do not have the simulation exam for entrance exam.
You need to contact SME people and they will help you with everything
I have started my application with SME and its seems to me that the process with SME is very smooth and very easy all you need to do is to just go on google search for study medicine europe open there website and grab the contact information from there.
Reply 4
Original post by young Mind
SME is an exclusive agency for Sofia MU which is also know as Study Medicine Europe and they are the one who help students to get admission in Sofia MU, unfortunately at the moment I do not have the simulation exam for entrance exam.
You need to contact SME people and they will help you with everything
I have started my application with SME and its seems to me that the process with SME is very smooth and very easy all you need to do is to just go on google search for study medicine europe open there website and grab the contact information from there.

Thanks a lot for your time and your helpful advices
That means a lot to me , Hope you be successful in your path mate.
Thank you mate feel free to ask if you have any query I would be very happy to help you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending