This discussion is closed.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
No, Jammy's referring to the AFL; Anti-federalist League.
Was that the same as the Nat Cons?
Connor27
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Not at all: UKIP/Nat Cons became a shill party composed entirely of Mr T and UU who ended up being banned, leaving only Mr T.

Then several prominent right wing members (myself, jammy, Jacob E, Joep95 and Hazzer1998) offered to join but Mr T said no to all of us; hence we decided to propose our own new right wing populist party to replace the effectively dead Nat Cons, but the Speaker at the time declined our request and kept the Nat Cons on life support after some vicious attacks and lobbying against myself and my erstwhile colleagues by some of the more establishment members of the House at the time.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
I called it the Cult of Skaro based on the membership list.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with CANZUK so let's take this to the bar.
Last edited by 04MR17; 2 weeks ago
Miss Maddie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aye. CANZUK are culturally linked and closer relations is welcome. There is a big however. Total open-door immigration will always be a failure. Some people aren't very nice and need excluding
SankaraInBloom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'll abstain on this. I of course support a future warming of relations with our natural western allies in CANZUK, but when it comes to geopolitics, this sort of thing should be common sense and it lacks even the most banal originality.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This item has entered cessation.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This item has been withdrawn.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.44%
No (242)
33.56%

Watched Threads