Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So basically I need some kinda clarification on something that happened to me a few months back, a lad I knew wouldn’t leave me alone kept trying to have sex with me.. he wouldn’t leave even though I told him several times I was a little bit drunk, and he was very consistent.. in the end it was basically have sex with me and then I’ll leave, I didn’t want to and it’s made me feel strange ever since. I was wondering if anyone could give me some kinda clarification if this was rape or not as I ended up giving into it? Thank you!
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically I need some kinda clarification on something that happened to me a few months back, a lad I knew wouldn’t leave me alone kept trying to have sex with me.. he wouldn’t leave even though I told him several times I was a little bit drunk, and he was very consistent.. in the end it was basically have sex with me and then I’ll leave, I didn’t want to and it’s made me feel strange ever since. I was wondering if anyone could give me some kinda clarification if this was rape or not as I ended up giving into it? Thank you!
No it is not rape because you consented by "giving in to it"? You should be stronger and kerp saying no and leave if you have to!
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This sounds like you were coerced (giving into it) which is a form of rape. This was not consent, ignore the other comment. I'm so sorry this happened to you x
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by jlggr4)
This sounds like you were coerced (giving into it) which is a form of rape. This was not consent, ignore the other comment. I'm so sorry this happened to you x
It is not rape because she agreed to it because her drinking possibly affected hrr ability to be rational. "Giving in" to someone wanting to have sex with you is not rape. Check out the law!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Why give in? If you didn't want to and he kept being persistent and weird about then red flags would be flying and you should've reported him
jlggr4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by mgi)
It is not rape because she agreed to it because her drinking possibly affected hrr ability to be rational. "Giving in" to someone wanting to have sex with you is not rape. Check out the law!
It is rapey... It's scary you think that is not
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 4 hours ago
(Original post by jlggr4)
It is rapey... It's scary you think that is not
You could never define what "rapey" even means!- never mind even being able to give the legal definition of rape! Your opinion is not the law ! "thecword "rapeyv" is meaningless and not found in the dictionary.
jlggr4
Rep:
?
Report 4 minutes ago
(Original post by mgi)
You could never define what "rapey" even means!- never mind even being able to give the legal definition of rape! Your opinion is not the law ! "thecword "rapeyv" is meaningless and not found in the dictionary.
Ok then. It is rape. Sex due to coercion is rape.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.46%
No (497)
48.54%

Watched Threads