The Student Room Group

help a bytchh

Ive known this guy for nearly a year now, we are pretty tight and tell each other everything. He asked me out when we first got to know each other but I didnt lead him on and said I couldn't cause of personal reasons. We legit talk every day every time. It feels so good when im around him but then I feel like hes not "bad" for me but like bad for me. Our mates know that we like each other and we know that we like each other but we don't move further.

I want him but then I don't cause im scared to let him in my life fully. We've known each other for a while now and ever since I met him Ive felt at peace so I don't want anything more than best friends with him cause im scared that if it doesn't work out im gonna lose everything legit everything cuz he made everthing fit together.

He keeps tellin me he'll wait till im ready but its so horrible for me to keep his feeling on pause...I feel like im taking advantage of him but then again not really cuz ive told him how I feel and he knows everything.

what do I do? i feel horrible for everything but i really love him he makes me happy and i want him to be happy too.
Hey girl...
So I read your post and I want to say , you seem very sweet as far as I read and you’re really so caring and kind . Now what I will advice or suggest , might not be the best but it’s what I think only so feel free to read . First of all, I feel happy that you’re in such a good bond with a true person , it’s really rare to feel a sense of secure , so that’s good . I get why you are worried and have all these feelings, you truly seem to love and appreciate him , and in my guess , as you said you are scared to lose him that’s why you don’t want to closer . It’s normal, and don’t feel bad because you’re allowed to decide whatever feels good for you even if it sound unfair . For now , keep being friend as much as you want , you don’t seem ready to make a move or except it either so perhaps when you feel more comfortable with him you would decide to be a thing . And again, don’t feel bad for deciding to be just friends , it this is what makes you happier and at peace he should understand too .
Reply 2
Original post by Larsa8N9
Hey girl...
So I read your post and I want to say , you seem very sweet as far as I read and you’re really so caring and kind . Now what I will advice or suggest , might not be the best but it’s what I think only so feel free to read . First of all, I feel happy that you’re in such a good bond with a true person , it’s really rare to feel a sense of secure , so that’s good . I get why you are worried and have all these feelings, you truly seem to love and appreciate him , and in my guess , as you said you are scared to lose him that’s why you don’t want to closer . It’s normal, and don’t feel bad because you’re allowed to decide whatever feels good for you even if it sound unfair . For now , keep being friend as much as you want , you don’t seem ready to make a move or except it either so perhaps when you feel more comfortable with him you would decide to be a thing . And again, don’t feel bad for deciding to be just friends , it this is what makes you happier and at peace he should understand too .

my whole life ive been going thru shyt and when I met him honestly it has felt so good, for the first time in a VERY long time I have felt safe and god had finally answered my prayers...he lets me be myself and Im not scared of sayn anything to him cuz he always supports me.
im not sayn that he always "licks my azss" he tells me if im doing saink wrong which is amazing cuz he tells me how he really feels and not a lot of ppl are like that.
honestly I hate myself for ever getting close to him but then again not cause he brings me at peace..
and thank you bubs ...I will TRY and decidewhatever is good for me I guess..... xx
Original post by Nazz69
my whole life ive been going thru shyt and when I met him honestly it has felt so good, for the first time in a VERY long time I have felt safe and god had finally answered my prayers...he lets me be myself and Im not scared of sayn anything to him cuz he always supports me.
im not sayn that he always "licks my azss" he tells me if im doing saink wrong which is amazing cuz he tells me how he really feels and not a lot of ppl are like that.
honestly I hate myself for ever getting close to him but then again not cause he brings me at peace..
and thank you bubs ...I will TRY and decidewhatever is good for me I guess..... xx

I know . I can see you are head over hills for him and it’s the best thing ever.... sometimes it’s like you want to never get older just to safe those moments . Now , although i am very happy for you sister that you found a safe shelter and a true friend , i still suggest that you wait . Of course you know the best for you, but sometimes our emotions and instincts aren’t very safe . What I am trying to say , please be careful and as I told you , don’t rush give it a time before you decide and feel comfortable . Just because he seems like the perfect one doesn’t necessarily indicate that . I don’t want to ruin this all but I had a close friend that felt as if I was never ever loved but when I met him, he was honestly everything to me . From kind words to his crazy creative thoughts to everything you can imagine, but then after some time he started to reveal who he really was and oh girl it didn’t turn well. I don’t want you to be hurt, that’s just my story but being careful is always a must . Anyways , I hope you’re always happy, good luck with him 💜😊
Reply 4
I know . I can see you are head over hills for him and it’s the best thing ever.... sometimes it’s like you want to never get older just to safe those moments . Now , although i am very happy for you sister that you found a safe shelter and a true friend , i still suggest that you wait . Of course you know the best for you, but sometimes our emotions and instincts aren’t very safe . What I am trying to say , please be careful and as I told you , don’t rush give it a time before you decide and feel comfortable . Just because he seems like the perfect one doesn’t necessarily indicate that . I don’t want to ruin this all but I had a close friend that felt as if I was never ever loved but when I met him, he was honestly everything to me . From kind words to his crazy creative thoughts to everything you can imagine, but then after some time he started to reveal who he really was and oh girl it didn’t turn well. I don’t want you to be hurt, that’s just my story but being careful is always a must . Anyways , I hope you’re always happy, good luck with him 💜😊

ohhh that means ill actually never be happy, i dont necessarily need someone to make me happy but in this case he is the answer.
theres no happiness in this world fr, so much pain, hatred etcc...it gets so tiring seeing others in pain that sometimes I feel like closing my eyes for a very long time.
sometimes I even wish that others badness comes to me so that they can be happy and ill jus hv to go through it and its ok. ive been thru it before, im always going through it, I can go more years and a whole lifetime
Original post by Nazz69
ohhh that means ill actually never be happy, i dont necessarily need someone to make me happy but in this case he is the answer.
theres no happiness in this world fr, so much pain, hatred etcc...it gets so tiring seeing others in pain that sometimes I feel like closing my eyes for a very long time.
sometimes I even wish that others badness comes to me so that they can be happy and ill jus hv to go through it and its ok. ive been thru it before, im always going through it, I can go more years and a whole lifetime

Goooood byyytch you have good vibes over here . I see, I was just telling you , but you already seem smart . Ofc by happiness I don’t mean being happy and joyful all the time , because it’s not it but I meant to finally feel secure and safe . And girl can I adopt you? Haha you have my exact thoughts and feelings when others are in pain, I feel guilty for my life because I truly wish I wasn’t good when others are dying and suffering . Idk it’s like I feel guilty to the degree I wish I wasn’t happy” to not feel bad about my life
Reply 6
Goooood byyytch you have good vibes over here . I see, I was just telling you , but you already seem smart . Ofc by happiness I don’t mean being happy and joyful all the time , because it’s not it but I meant to finally feel secure and safe . And girl can I adopt you? Haha you have my exact thoughts and feelings when others are in pain, I feel guilty for my life because I truly wish I wasn’t good when others are dying and suffering . Idk it’s like I feel guilty to the degree I wish I wasn’t happy” to not feel bad about my life

EXACTLY....nothings simple tho
what a life this is u kno

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending