The Student Room Group

Art and Designs

I have received the new Component 2 exam question paper and I was wondering what one I should use and what artists link to these themes. This will help me get an idea of what I could do for the 15 hour exam and my sketchbook.

The sub-themes are:
1. Environmental comment
2. Reflections
3. Haven
4. Organised chaos
5. Gap
6. Spatial

Thank you
You need to pick the one you are the most interested in and one which you think you can carry. You can also use the method of choosing a topic you would like to do and then trying to fit this to one of the themes.
Have a look on pinterest and google images for artists.
Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy
You need to pick the one you are the most interested in and one which you think you can carry. You can also use the method of choosing a topic you would like to do and then trying to fit this to one of the themes.
Have a look on pinterest and google images for artists.

Hiya, I have looked at google and pinterest but i dont know what one to pick as i cant really find any artists...
Original post by Jazmino21
Hiya, I have looked at google and pinterest but i dont know what one to pick as i cant really find any artists...

I would start with picking the topic before worrying about artists, once you have picked it then have a look.
Art galleries are a good place to look, also remember that artists dont have to link just because the topic does. You can pick artists because you like how they use colour, materials, textures etc not just because they are doing the same theme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending