The Student Room Group

Official 2020 LNAT Results Thread

We are now in February and we should be informed of our LNAT results in Mid-February, I've heard that some years they came out as early as the 9th whereas other years the 19th so you never know.

I will try and update the thread with a page number when results come in for future reference.

Template -

Completed LNAT on:
How you think it went?:
Applied to?:
A Level Predicteds:
GCSEs -

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll start :smile:

Completed LNAT on: Sometime in Mid October before Oxford deadline for LNAT
How you think it went?: I think I did quite well since I have offers from LNAT unis (and quite quickly) and it probably carried me into Oxford interviews lol
How it actually went: 27/42
Applied to?: Oxford (Rejected post interviews), UCL (Offer), KCL (Offer), Notts (Offer), LSE (Waiting)
A Level Predicteds: A*A*A
GCSEs - 9888876A*A
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
I'll add on to help the thread stay towards the top x

Completed LNAT on: 17th of December
How you think it went?: I'm very unsure, last year I was stressed and panicked and I got 24 but this year I was so relaxed and didnt prepare as hard because I felt like I didnt need to. I've had no offers from any of my LNAT unis yet which bothers me.
Applied to?: Sheffield (offer), Manchester (offer), Kings (waiting), Bristol (on hold), Nottingham (waiting)
A Level Predicteds: Well I achieved A*AB
GCSEs: 974A*BBCCDDDF
Completed LNAT on: sometime mid October - before Oxford deadline!
How you think it went?: horrifically, i came out and felt terrible
Applied to?: KCL (offer), UCL(offer), LSE, Oxford(post-interview rejection), Durham
A Level Predicteds: A* achieved and A*AA predictions

Hoping for at least 22, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 21 or something, though I doubt it'd be less than 20 cause I have LNAT uni offers if that makes sense lol
I've been looking for a results thread haha, hey people :smile:

Completed LNAT on: 27/09/19
How you think it went?: MCQ should be fine felt good about them but holy cow that must've been one of the worst essays I've written in my life.
Applied to?: Oxford (Rejection, probably due to the essay :3), KCL (Waiting), Durham (Offer), Bristol (Offer), Dundee (Offer)
A Level Predicteds: International student (Austria) but I believe the equivalent is AAA or higher

Anxious for the results because depending on the result I might reapply and hope for a better essay to get into Oxford.
Reply 5
Hi everyone :smile:

Completed LNAT on: 16/01/20
How do you think it went?: I was somewhat unsure as to how well the MCQs went, although I did have sufficient time to at least attempt all of them. I felt relatively confident about my essay response.
Applied to?: Durham (waiting) and Nottingham (unconditional offer).
A-Level Predictions: A*ABB already achieved.
GCSEs: 4A*, 5As and 1B.
Completed LNAT on: 4th September (HAHA)
How you think it went?: Must be great, wasn't feeling as gutted in the beginning though. Essay was spectacular.
Applied to?: Oxford (PoIR), Warwick (Offer), LSE (Offer), UCL (5 months and waiting) and Birmingham (Offer).
A Level Predicteds: CBSE: 95%, which should be equal to A*A*A*A*A*A*
GCSEs - ICSE: 94.3%
Original post by outofnachos
How you think it went?: Must be great, wasn't feeling as gutted in the beginning though. Essay was spectacular.
Applied to?: Oxford (PoIR), Warwick (Offer), LSE (Offer), UCL (5 months and waiting) and Birmingham (Offer).

:colondollar::colondollar:
Reply 8

So weird man, I have an offer from UCL with similar but waiting for LSE :smile: International privileges for you lol, LSE loves it

Also, Oxford rejected post interview gang
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by my_man_123
So weird man, I have an offer from UCL with similar but waiting for LSE :smile: International privileges for you lol, LSE loves it

You think the user got an LSE offer cause they’re international?
Original post by Euphoria101
You think the user got an LSE offer cause they’re international?

Or maybe he's saying that I got an 'early' response from LSE because of being overseas. Although none of my friends have heard back.
Original post by my_man_123

XD
Although do you think a Skype interview makes any difference in their assessment compared to an interview in person?
completed LNAT on: october 20th
how do you think it went: yeah okay, i’m not too sure it’s hard to tell. i know i did my best so i can’t worry about it too much.
applied to: durham (offer), exeter (offer), surrey (offer), nottingham (hold), bristol (hold)
a level predicted: aaa
gcses: 8,7,distinction,distinction,6,b,b,c,c,c,e
Hey guys,
Completed LNAT on the 02/01/2020.
How do you think it went? Erm... I think it was okay...? I’m not sure about the essay tho’ cos i finished that in a bit of a rush so...🤷🏾*♀️
Applied to: Edinburgh (waiting), LSE(waiting), Warwick(offer), Nottingham(waiting), Cardiff(offer)
A level Predictions: AAA
GCSEs: I’m an international student so I don’t know what the equivalent of my grades would be according to the UK system, but AAAAAAAAB
Reply 14
LNAT October 10
How do you think it went: I actually thought it went pretty decently
Applied: Ox (not even gonna type that monstrosity anymore, rejected post interview), LSE/UCL waiting, Kings/Warwick Offers
IB: 45
didn't do a levels or gcse
Or maybe he's saying that I got an 'early' response from LSE because of being overseas. Although none of my friends have heard back.

Yeah I've noticed a little trend from those with LSE offers for Law with those that are overseas seem to come earlier but probably no correlation, just joking.

XD
Although do you think a Skype interview makes any difference in their assessment compared to an interview in person?

I don't think so, they know that many are not able to fly all the way and I don't think they believe its a dedication thing since some can't afford etc. I don't think it particularly makes much difference. Just tough regardless since you have to score highly in all criteria.
Completed LNAT on: 5th December
How you think it went?: terrible ... I guessed about 4 answers on multiple choice (literally didn't read the question and clicked random letters as I was running out of time) and didn't even answer 4:: the essay I didn't manage to finish but as I could see I was running out of time I wrote intro, conclusion and 1 para.. started the second paragraph but literally ran out of time mid sentence
Applied to?: KCL (waiting), UCL (waiting), LSE (waiting), Warwick (waiting) & Southampton (offer)
A Level Predicteds: A*AA
GCSEs - 88888777AA6

I have honestly never felt so much anxiety in my life, I'm so scared of how bad my LNAT went that I won't get any offers :frown:
Reply 17
Hello, quick question: will they email us our lnat essay back or will they only give us our mcq results?
Original post by bunnybb
Hello, quick question: will they email us our lnat essay back or will they only give us our mcq results?

Only MCQ results
Hey !

Completed LNAT on: 4th September (because I was an idiot and thought the deadline was then)
How you think it went?: it was so long ago I repressed it but got a Bristol offer? So not horrendous
Applied to?: Sheffield, KCL, Bristol, LSE, Cambridge (had interview but rejected glad made it that far lol)
A Level Predicteds: A*A*A*
GCSEs - four 9s and eight 8s

Quick Reply

Latest