HELP? Advice on how to loose stubborn fat? Watch

K_r243
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I tend to store fat in my belly I’ve always been a healthy weight but my body seems not to be in proportion. When I start dieting and exercising (cardio) first thing I loose weight on is my legs and bum then I’m left with love handles and belly coming out.
My belly just doesn’t match rest of my body!

What do I do I don’t want to be loosing any more weight but I want to get rid of belly fat?
I wanted to start doing weight training but too see effect such as bigger bum I need to eat more protein.

I’m just so confused can anyone help please

I also work in a health care sector so I do a lot of cardio already as I do long 12 hour shifts constantly on my feet

Just getting very frustrated atm wish I had an hour glad figure naturally and just store fat in my bum and legs life would be easier 😂
K_r243
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m 5,6 ft tall and weight 59 kg btw
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
At that height and weight you are most certainly not overweight.
You can’t spot reduce fat from any place on your body without surgery sadly. What you can do is tighten your stomach muscles, cut down on sugar, and salt to reduce bloating And continue to exercise and eat healthily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.38%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (229)
28.63%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads