lubna shafi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Im a BBA graduate from India. I really would like to persue my MBA from uk but at the same time i dont have any work experience. I have 7.1 cgpa.Is it possible for me to get an admission at any good universities??and ive got an offer from anglia ruskin university but doesnt know if that university provide a better mba course.When i went through the ranking of the same university,the results were pretty bad....any suggestions?? Im totally confused
retrix2102
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The course structure is such that you'll find it easy and relatable if you have experience. If you don't have the experience, you won't be able to relate easily to the case studies that the course has to offer. Thus, Universities in the UK need you to have at least 2 years of work experience to study MBA.
There are some universities which accept students without any work experience, but these are low ranked and not very popular amongst employers. I would suggest you gain at least 2 years of work experience and then think of an MBA. If you don't want to wait, go for other courses which don't require any work experience.
nor1993
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he

(Original post by lubna shafi)
Im a BBA graduate from India. I really would like to persue my MBA from uk but at the same time i dont have any work experience. I have 7.1 cgpa.Is it possible for me to get an admission at any good universities??and ive got an offer from anglia ruskin university but doesnt know if that university provide a better mba course.When i went through the ranking of the same university,the results were pretty bad....any suggestions?? Im totally confused
hey, I am also going through my postgraduate application process in the uk, currently secured admissions to my top choices (even though I had a 2:2 degree). I give advice to other international students in similar position, so drop me a message if you want to chat more
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
MBAs are intended to leverage your business experience and give you a cohort of peers to create a network with. There is no MBA worth it's money that will take you with less than 3-5 years of professional experience. If a course takes a graduate with little or no professional experience, that's the definition of an MBA that's not worth taking. Don't waste your money, no-one's MBA without decent, strong professional experience is going to be worth it.
ARUOfficial
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi lubna shafi
Let us know if we can help answer any questions you have regarding getting your MBA with us. I'd recommend reading our course page to see what the MBA is like and also see the entry requirements and how much work experience we require. Another good idea is to speak with a current student or staff member if you haven't already. Message me and I may be able to set this up.

MBA students at ARU bolster their advanced management training with Level 7 CMI accreditation, thanks to our partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). This qualification provides a considerable competitive advantage to students and offers an effective route to career progression.

We also have an automatically applied MBA bursary if you are eligible for September 2020 or January 2021 starters which could save you £4,000!

Elisha is a current MBA student with us, here's her story.

Best wishes,
Megan
#GoingtoARU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (362)
66.91%
No (179)
33.09%

Watched Threads