The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Creative Computing

Hello,

I'm thinking of choosing Queen Mary university to study Creative Computing but I haven't been able to hear anyone's experience about it. Could someone who studied or is currently studying this course please tell me what's it like? How are the classes? How many days a week must you attend? Is it more theory or practical based? Are the lecturers/tutors helpful? What do you like the most about your course? Please feel free to add anything else you'd like to share about your experience.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I just want to make sure this is a course I'll like before I choose to study here. Thank you~
hi I'm looking to study the same this year and haven't found much info about it, how did it go for you?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I'm thinking of choosing Queen Mary university to study Creative Computing but I haven't been able to hear anyone's experience about it. Could someone who studied or is currently studying this course please tell me what's it like? How are the classes? How many days a week must you attend? Is it more theory or practical based? Are the lecturers/tutors helpful? What do you like the most about your course? Please feel free to add anything else you'd like to share about your experience.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions. I just want to make sure this is a course I'll like before I choose to study here. Thank you~

Hello,

I am pleased to hear that you are considering to study at QMUL.
You can chat to our current students doing this course on our unibuddy website. https://www.qmul.ac.uk/unibuddy/
They will be able to help you with any questions you have.

Hope this helps :smile:
- Kavita (Student ambassador at QMUL)
Original post by pinknicho
hi I'm looking to study the same this year and haven't found much info about it, how did it go for you?

Hello,

I am pleased to hear that you are considering to study at QMUL.
You can chat to our current students doing this course on our unibuddy website. https://www.qmul.ac.uk/unibuddy/
They will be able to help you with any questions you have.

Hope this helps
- Kavita (Student ambassador at QMUL)

Quick Reply

Latest