The Student Room Group

Really need A*A*A* - Psychotic Blog

A few months left until exams. I need somewhere to let go and be a crazy crazy student.

I don't know if it's unrealistic to want all A*s but if we don't dream, not like we are going to achieve.
A little terrified and feel like should have started revision ages ago. Hate myself for wasting time, but no more.
Does blogging actually help people?

Honestly so sick of having to do work. I have mini assignments that need to be completed before 8 tonight. Not going to happen. Fick.
There is so much to do. so overwhelmed. going to plan. PLAN. PLAN. PLAN.
Ugh, okay gonna focus for an hour. Let's see how much we get done.
Moved this into GYG for you! Good luck with your revision :biggrin:
Thank you!

Okay, let's make a list. I need to achieve these tasks today:
1) Make a revision plan
2)assignment no.1 - collected and call
3) assignment no. 2 - send the email to someone, needs a lot of work

Any time left before midnight: start revising.
Good luck with your exam journey! Hoping for similar results and feel like these next few months are gonna be the worst but let’s see
Original post by username5154124
Thank you!

Okay, let's make a list. I need to achieve these tasks today:
1) Make a revision plan
2)assignment no.1 - collected and call
3) assignment no. 2 - send the email to someone, needs a lot of work

Any time left before midnight: start revising.

How did it go? What did you manage to get done in the end?
This is some kind of obscure advice I’ve not seen much around I always use to revise. Creating very visual notes and mind maps and then study them to memory weeks before the exam. Once you think you fully remember it dedicate different walls to each subject eg. I use this for A level law. Section the wall into topics and group your notes together and memorise the section placement. This builds a real life visual mind palace (you can search this technique if you don’t know it) so during an exam when you need to retrieve information from your memory you go to the wall for that subject, section for that topic and can literally visualise the pages of notes to use. I swear it’s as close as you can come to creating a photographic memory for yourself!

Again I have not heard of people really doing this before so I don’t know how it works on others but it works so well for me if you have the time it’s worth a try.
Good luck with your journey!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending