The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Application to UCL

Did anyone apply to UCL for Nutrition ? I have not yet received any news
Are you referring to the Nutrition and Medical Sciences BSc? I have applied for that and still not heard anything. All my other choices have got back to me and I have an offer and 3 interviews coming up. I hope we hear something from UCL soon :redface:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by fluffyfig
Are you referring to the Nutrition and Medical Sciences BSc? I have applied for that and still not heard anything. All my other choices have got back to me and I have an offer and 3 interviews coming up. I hope we hear something from UCL soon :redface:

No news up to date. Hope that we can both receive the reply soon
Reply 3
Original post by Princess-Y
Did anyone apply to UCL for Nutrition ? I have not yet received any news

I also haven't heard back from them yet and I applied in December 2019.
Reply 4
Oh, same to you, I applied in Dec 19. You also applied for Nutrition and Medical Science?
Reply 5
Original post by yasz231
I also haven't heard back from them yet and I applied in December 2019.

I received a conditional offer for Nutrition and Medical Sciences BSc.
Reply 6
Congrats. I haven’t
Reply 7
Original post by BoboKing
Congrats. I haven’t

Thank you hopefully you'll hear back soon.
I finally heard back from UCL today, I have a conditional offer for Nutrition and Medical Sciences :smile:
Now I'm conflicted about who to firm, as I have conditional offers for Dietetics at King's, Nottingham and Surrey too. I haven't visited UCL before and don't know as much about how this course compares to Dietetics. I'd love to hear from someone who is currently studying on the programme to get better insight and make the right decision for myself. I am definitely more interested in the science and research within Nutrition, but Dietetics will give me actual experience so I can register and work as a Dietitian after the degree, which is something I was originally interested in doing.
Reply 9
I applied to ucl mechanical eng in dec but I'm still waiting for an offer. Getting really tired of it :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by fluffyfig
I finally heard back from UCL today, I have a conditional offer for Nutrition and Medical Sciences :smile:
Now I'm conflicted about who to firm, as I have conditional offers for Dietetics at King's, Nottingham and Surrey too. I haven't visited UCL before and don't know as much about how this course compares to Dietetics. I'd love to hear from someone who is currently studying on the programme to get better insight and make the right decision for myself. I am definitely more interested in the science and research within Nutrition, but Dietetics will give me actual experience so I can register and work as a Dietitian after the degree, which is something I was originally interested in doing.

Congrat! I attended the interview on King's College in Feb 19 but have yet to received any reply. I think King's College already declines my application, otherwise, they won't give me a reply for so long time.
I am upset, as King's is my first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending