in an EU applicant for BA Economics at Cambridge but I still can't make up my mind about the college choice. I shortlisted four of them (following certain criterias like internale DoS, facilities...), they seem all very interesting!
If anyone has any experience of the colleges below or information or advices please tell me, either about the academics and non-academics side of the colleges (i.e. which would you say is the best when it comes to Economics?)
Here are my findings.
- Regarded as one of the most progressive and liberal colleges
- Have a gym
- Have a society which organizes rock climbing sessions (my favourite sport!)
- Accomodation looks good
- Maybe a bit to central=full of turists(?)
- I like the college itself, the building and architecture, looks pretty and quiet
- Good size
- Most of the fellows in economics and specialists in quantitative economics, econometrics, game theory: the fiels I like the most
- Have a gym (and looks nice)
- Beautiful building
- Big=more diversify and exciting enviroment (?, it's a supposition)
- They don't use the TSA to select candidates (and I like that test, so that's bad)
I think the admission process, apart for the TSA, is pretty much the same for these colleges but if you have any advice for an EU applican you are more than welcome!