Btec Tech Award Component 3 Promotion and Finance for Enterprise 3rd Feb 2020 Watch

erinmill
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
How did everyone find the exam today? Hopefully i’ll get a distinction but curious to see how others found it?
zoe_marie2004
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I hope I get a distinction too, i thought it was ridiculously easy though, so I'm not sure how high the grade boundaries will be. Btw idk about your school, but everyone seems to finish with an hour to an hour and a half left??
Last edited by zoe_marie2004; 3 weeks ago
Bradmc2003
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Our school has barely done the content and we had all finished after half an hour gone ridiculously easy
LadySophia22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yh that was one of the easiest tests in my life, like I was thinking they gave us the provisional paper. What did you guys put for the promotional activity question?
leftblankm
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
did anyone calculate gross profit lol??
gcse2020(ಠ_ಠ)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LadySophia22)
Yh that was one of the easiest tests in my life, like I was thinking they gave us the provisional paper. What did you guys put for the promotional activity question?
Public Relations
gcse2020(ಠ_ಠ)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by leftblankm)
did anyone calculate gross profit lol??
Yep.
sukhrajs1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone get 6.00 as vat on invoice as tax was included and special offer as a form of sales promotion. I know some may have put 5.70 but maybe six?
erinmill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by zoe_marie2004)
I hope I get a distinction too, i thought it was ridiculously easy though, so I'm not sure how high the grade boundaries will be. Btw idk about your school, but everyone seems to finish with an hour to an hour and a half left??
Same with my school too, we all finish with loads of time left at least 45 mins, i found the six marker okay, but not the best and the question about customer preferring cash was a big difficult but other than that it was pretty easy
erinmill
Rep:
?
(Original post by sukhrajs1)
Did anyone get 6.00 as vat on invoice as tax was included and special offer as a form of sales promotion. I know some may have put 5.70 but maybe six?
i think i got 5.70
sukhrajs1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is special offer a form of sales promotion. And what’s the boundaries gonna be?
erinmill
Rep:
?
Also does anyone know when we get the results? I got told March time but i don’t know if that’s true, would be great if someone knew the exact date!
erinmill
Rep:
?
(Original post by sukhrajs1)
Is special offer a form of sales promotion. And what’s the boundaries gonna be?
I’m not completely sure, i put loyalty incentive and discount it think...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (170)
61.15%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.32%
No- I want it (75)
26.98%
No- I don't want it (21)
7.55%

Watched Threads