The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Has anyone heard back from Teesside University for optometry?

I had my interview for optometry at Teesside university few weeks ago to start in Sept 2020. I haven't heard back yet. Has anyone had an offer (or rejection) from them yet? Just getting a bit anxious now.
Reply 1
Original post by Hamza_kxx
I have my interview tomorrow can you please help ne with the questions because I've got no idea what to say

they'll ask the basics i guess.. good luck let us know how it goes
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Hamza_kxx
I have my interview tomorrow can you please help ne with the questions because I've got no idea what to say

Hi @Hamza_kxx

Congrats on securing an interview!

They really want to know about your understanding of the role of an optometrist, what skills you need and what skills you have that will make you a good optometrist (think about skills you might have got from a part-time job, work or voluntary experience or anything you have done in college) and use these to provide examples i.e excellent communication skills, able to empathise etc. Take at look at the NHS values and also make sure to demonstrate your understanding of the course and the modules included within in.

Best of luck and keep us updated with how it goes!

Kate :smile:
Anyone applying for Clinical optometry At Teesside 2024? Any previous candidate please give us some tips? Have an interview soon.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone applying for Clinical optometry At Teesside 2024? Any previous candidate please give us some tips? Have an interview soon.

Hi, are you applying straight from sixth form. / college?

They will ask you why you want to study optometry, what work experience / voluntary or professional you have that will relate to optometry.

Let us know how it goes!
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi did you get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #1

hi i just got rejected a few days ago how did ur interview go, i was devastated and now i don’t know what i want to do with my life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending