UK January 6th warmest on record Watch

z-hog
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ferrograd)
The thing is, you don't understand do you? 97% of scientists agree climate change is real, and that it is being caused by humans.

Put it this way. Why would they benefit by lying? How would governments benefit from lying? It's anything but beneficial.
You don't know what you're talking about, that's just regurgitating the mantras they plant in your head to make you useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJ6TI8ccAw

It's all in there, the complete debunking of that 97% claim. Everyone interested, help yourselves.
Last edited by z-hog; 3 weeks ago
Ferrograd
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by z-hog)
You don't know what you're talking about, that's just regurgitating the mantras they plant in your head to make you useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJ6TI8ccAw

It's all in there, the complete debunking of that 97% claim. Everyone interested, help yourselves.
How do you explain recent warming then? Is it natural?
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ferrograd)
I have seen snow forecasted for lots of poland actually, Warsaw and Krakow although the former is mixed with rain
So far they keep turning to be false.

I'm not 30 years old yet, and I remember snow and frost coming in November, and staying till mid March. Christmas were cold and snowy in the 90ies. In recent years, a proper winter was not coming before January, but at least we had frost and snow in January and February. January was the coldest one. And this year, it's warm almost like spring, and there is no snow.

Forget the past centuries. In XVIIth century you could ride sleights on the Baltic sea, 'cause it was frozen during winter months.
Last edited by PTMalewski; 3 weeks ago
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This winter has sucked. Barely had an excuse to break out my Korean War pea coat .
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Captain Haddock)
This winter has sucked. Barely had an excuse to break out my Korean War pea coat .
best winter for a while imo [i don't like the cold]

i seriously don't get how so much people love cold weather. i find it seriously weird. we're not bloody polar bears!
Captain Haddock
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
best winter for a while imo [i don't like the cold]

i seriously don't get how so much people love cold weather. i find it seriously weird. we're not bloody polar bears!
No such thing as bad weather - just bad clothing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads