The Student Room Group

Unconditional offer

Received an unconditional offer Including a foundation year as I’ve been out of education for 14 years. I haven’t seen my GCSE certificates since I left school years ago. I moved around a lot so wouldn’t even know where to start or who the awarding bodies are, my school has no idea too as they don’t keep copies. Is it likely they will want to see them on enrolment day? Saves myself spending hundreds locating them and replacing. I have other certificates from college inc Welsh baccalaureate. I’m just happy I got an unconditional and for it all to be ruined by ancient missing gcse certificates. If anyone can provide me with documents required for enrolment day i would be hugely grateful.
Have you contacted the university directly to ask?
Reply 2
No I haven’t, not yet.
Original post by Flowerpower12
Have you contacted the university directly to ask?
You should start there, they will give you the answer just pick up the phone or drop an email I’m sure they’ll be helpful
You will probably need them tbh. Your previous education always plays a role until it's replaced by the next step.

For example, I'm now in my third year of university and have a master's place for September, and the university doesn't want my A level results anymore..... But definitely wants my BSc transcript.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending