28th state of EU or 51st state of USA Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ferrograd)
And you're believing wild and hysterical Leaver Lies, like thinking you will be able to control immigration from outside of the EU, and that we'll somehow be totally fine if we have no deal with the EU.
Only I'm clearly not! I'm not parroting wild mistruths in my posts, am I? On the other hand, you *looks at tread title* ... need I say more?

I've not said any of those things and even if I had, whataboutry is never a defence! If I was ranting leaver lies it, doesn't make your crass chanting of remainer lies is any more credible, does it?
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 2 weeks ago
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Do you know what a trade deal is?
Yes. It is where the US say jump and we say how high. And then we sell out the NHS and before you know it we are paying American insurance companies twice as much for half the amount of healthcare we currently enjoy.

There is no such thing as an independent country any more. Just as there is no such thing as a government that controls a country. Both are figments of our imagination.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
Yes. It is where the US say jump and we say how high. And then we sell out the NHS and before you know it we are paying American insurance companies twice as much for half the amount of healthcare we currently enjoy.
I'll take that as a no then :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads