What to wear to 'initial open morning' for apprenticeship i applied for. Watch

geeko123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I applied for a degree apprenticeship and they have an 'initial open morning' which i was unsure of what it is. I emailed them back to ask what i can expect and the reply stated:
"We will start with a presentation about Assent as a company and a bit about the role. There will be a team building activity and some tasks on communication. We will then shortlist candidates for an interview the week after."
I'm not sure what to wear. Will a white shirt and checked trousers be ok. Also what should i expect?
twicetwice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A white shirt and pants should do fine. As long as it is formal and something that you feel comfortable in. If you want to be creative with workwear, here are some blogs i follow which can give lots of outfit inspo. songofstyle.com, thezoereport.com
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by geeko123456)
I applied for a degree apprenticeship and they have an 'initial open morning' which i was unsure of what it is. I emailed them back to ask what i can expect and the reply stated:
"We will start with a presentation about Assent as a company and a bit about the role. There will be a team building activity and some tasks on communication. We will then shortlist candidates for an interview the week after."
I'm not sure what to wear. Will a white shirt and checked trousers be ok. Also what should i expect?
What does the company do?
geeko123456
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
its a building control company. so they basicat inspect buildings and ensure they meet requires regulations.
I went to it today, they meet a total of 78 candidates 4 at a time. i was there for 2 hrs. me and another girl were dressed smart. one guy was smart-ish. black jeans and a crew neck junper. one guy had jeans and a boohoo man shirt lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads