The Student Room Group

I Feel As If My Tuition Teacher Is Crushing On Me

My tuition teacher acts soooo weird all the time...looking at me whenever i dont look at him....and whenever my mom talks with him he always looks at me instead of her...and always tells me he wants me to make him coffee and he even gave me the nickname
Original post by ehx_19
My tuition teacher acts soooo weird all the time...looking at me whenever i dont look at him....and whenever my mom talks with him he always looks at me instead of her...and always tells me he wants me to make him coffee and he even gave me the nickname

Run away, as far away as humanly possible! Please
Reply 2
Tell your mother straight away about anything you aren't comfortable with. Your tutor has a responsibility to behave appropriately.
Reply 3
Original post by Fjfjdjdj27
Run away, as far away as humanly possible! Please

y?
Original post by ehx_19
y?

Don't you think it's a bit strange that he asks YOU to make coffee when you're supposed to be studying? Why not ask your mum? Anyway, I'm now in my 9th year of tuition and I've never asked for a drink, the parents have almost always offered of their own accord. Also, make sure your mum proactively offers him coffee at the start of every future session, which will rob him of the excuse to involve you.
Reply 5
Original post by Justvisited
Don't you think it's a bit strange that he asks YOU to make coffee when you're supposed to be studying? Why not ask your mum? Anyway, I'm now in my 9th year of tuition and I've never asked for a dwrink, the parents have almost always offered of their own accord. Also, make sure your mum proactively offers him coffee at the start of every future session, which will rob him of the excuse to involve you.

wow!!!...thts amazing
It doesn't sound like he's done anything particularly inappropriate.
Original post by ehx_19
wow!!!...thts amazing

What's amazing?
Reply 8
Original post by Justvisited
What's amazing?

that ur teaching and have reached ur 9th year...
He's not done anything inappropriate imo

It's weird to speak about an individual to someone else and not look at the person you're discussing, otherwise it just looks like you're blanking them on purpose and being rude. Asking someone to make you coffee is also normal but a bit weird if it's constant cause surely you're meant to be using that time to study?
Original post by ehx_19
that ur teaching and have reached ur 9th year...

Just private tuition, not full time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending