A*/A students how do you motivate yourself? Watch

Miran abbass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
im doing my exams in june 2020 and i have less than 3 months, i have no motivation to study and i keep procrastinating

helppp

hanlock
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
just do it
Met3oR2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hanlock)
just do it
Just remember, Nike
DMurataj01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Remember it's an investment .. these two/three months will dictate two years of your life. They will also either open doors and close doors in the upcoming 3-4yrs if you're planning to go to University. Further, these things will stick with you. I had an A*AAB [Further Maths, Maths, Computer Science and Physics] at A-Level, not bad by any means but that damn B haunts me every time I look at it.

It helps if you have something to look forward to from success i.e. a new life at University and the new opportunities from starting something new.

Set your mind to it, write what you plan to revise the day before, write out every day what went well and go for a goal-based approach where you're ticking things off as you're doing stuff.

Set a morning routine, listen to Motiversity and to quote Jason Capital - just keep ****n going!

Good Luck & that's enough serious writing for the week haha
Mayalloyd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Miran abbass)
im doing my exams in june 2020 and i have less than 3 months, i have no motivation to study and i keep procrastinating

helppp
I find doing past papers really helps, then you can see yourself improving which is motivational
TheTroll73
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Miran abbass)

helppp
Well just remember that the better you do, the better the uni (and seeing that uni quality drops quickly after the 20th or so best uni in the world that sounds like something important)
999QR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Mayalloyd)
I find doing past papers really helps, then you can see yourself improving which is motivational
I agree, pastpapers a looot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.24%
No, but I have thought about it (55)
27.78%
No (95)
47.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed