chyna18
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
currently doing a level history coursework on civil rights movement, in regards to if martin luther king was the main key role during the civil rights movement, can anyone help with the structure or what i could talk about to say that martin luther king was not the only key figure in starting de-segregation etccc
LoisClayton
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
what exam board is it for?
chyna18
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by LoisClayton)
what exam board is it for?
Hey, it’s edexcel
LoisClayton
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The structure has to be evaluative. Make an introduction about waht each historian says. Then make a paragraph for each point but each time you have to be evaluative and bring in some of your own knowledge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (117)
34.31%
Yes - a trusted person (92)
26.98%
No (90)
26.39%
I'm not sure (42)
12.32%

Watched Threads