daisy76
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I dont know if this is the right forum to ask this, what questions are normally asked in the maths and English functional skills assessment?
~MJ~
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
are you talking about actual functional skills or the maths/english assessments Uni's give you?

I completed maths level 2 functional skills before xmas, now they've reformed them (from sept 2019) they're a lot harder than they used to be. Questions I got were on ratio, percentage, area, volume, problem solving, graphs and collating data, time problems, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction and a lot of the questions required you to convert measurements too.
Preetkaur2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Where can I access reformed past papers for functional skills level 2. I have only got about 2 weeks to practice before my online exam but cannot find any latest past papers to familiarise myself with it
Help pls
daisy76
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ~MJ~)
are you talking about actual functional skills or the maths/english assessments Uni's give you?

I completed maths level 2 functional skills before xmas, now they've reformed them (from sept 2019) they're a lot harder than they used to be. Questions I got were on ratio, percentage, area, volume, problem solving, graphs and collating data, time problems, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction and a lot of the questions required you to convert measurements too.
Thank you so much this is so helpful.
Regards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (119)
58.62%
No (43)
21.18%
Not sure (41)
20.2%

Watched Threads