The Student Room Group

Bristol UWE or Nottingham MH Nursing

I have had offers from both to study Mental Health Nursing, but am really struggling to pick a uni.

Nottingham city is lovely and the uni has a brilliant reputation, but I fell in love with UWE the minute I stepped on campus. I would like some advice please on how to choose. Maybe some personal experiences of each university?
For UWE I'd be on Glenside campus and at Notts I'd be based at Queens Medical Centre.

I have until May to decide but I'd like to confirm my place ASAP so I can get myself organised.
Go with your heart ! If you felt uwe , then I would go with that tbh .
Reply 2
Thank you, I'm just not sure, I am just worried about if one over the other could be better for my future career. From what I understand from information from a college tutor (she's ex-nurse, now midwife), employers use the breadth of experience of the individual to sway their decision. Therefore, I wonder which one would offer me better placement opportunities.
Reply 3
Hey I know you posted this a little while ago now but i’m in the exact same position as you with nottingham and uwe for mh nursing. Just wondering what you went with in the end and why? Hope you’re studies are going well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending