Hannah33945 :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I've found a similar conversation debating between these two universities but it's from 8 years ago and I want the opinion of people who go there now or live in the city. I love both these universities but I can't for the life of me decide between them. I start this year doing English Lit with Creative Writing.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Hannah33945 :))
I've found a similar conversation debating between these two universities but it's from 8 years ago and I want the opinion of people who go there now or live in the city. I love both these universities but I can't for the life of me decide between them. I start this year doing English Lit with Creative Writing.
Hi Hannah33945 :)

It is great to hear that you are interested in studying in Liverpool. I can say with confidence that I absolutely loved studying in the city and had the best 3 years.

Both universities are fantastic but are very different when it comes to the student experience. Neither is better than the other but they are different. LHU is a smaller campus-based university in the suburbs of Liverpool, while LJMU is a larger university-based across the city but primarily in the city centre. I

I would recommend coming down for a campus tour or open day at the university to give you an idea of what works best for you. If you have already done that have a look at the social and extra-curricular activities available.

Hope this helps. If you would like any specific information about Liverpool Hope please give me a shout.

Dom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.11%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
27.98%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.35%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise