Samw240
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Basically Yh I’m 3-4 months away from my final exams and I’m needing some help. I’ve never really put a lot of effort into school work and I’m really struggling doing work at home. I’ve decided to change basically and get it all back on track.

Just asking for helpful tips tbh.

I do English, history and PE with predicted grades of B,C and D
oli7121
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samw240)
Basically Yh I’m 3-4 months away from my final exams and I’m needing some help. I’ve never really put a lot of effort into school work and I’m really struggling doing work at home. I’ve decided to change basically and get it all back on track.

Make sure you are caught up on all school work. Leaving everything to the last minute can be really stressful especially if you feel you are already behind. Go through your course work and focus on the things you are struggling on, put effort into that not the things you already find easy.
Samw240
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Reckon I should go though all my books after finishing coursework?
oli7121
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could but don't overdo it
Sreenithyaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Samw240)

Do not add extra work to your list rather try completing your existing work like any school work.Once you make sure you haven't left any school work given try ending it there and start making your own effort for revision and practice.By this way you can self analyse your work,complete all your works and make the best out if time.
Hope this helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.71%
No (647)
65.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed