The Student Room Group

I get a lot of anxiety

These days I really dislike going to school. There are only a few months remaining but I really hate going to school. There was a guy that I was really close friends with, and I am not friends with him anymore becuz stuff happened...and he goes around now spreading lies about me. Also all my friends are in a diff class so I spend very less time with them. But the few friends that I have, I feel very happy to be with them. Many people even have stopped talking to me and have started to ignore me because of this guy. And I am tooo conscious about what other people think about me
Original post by GUMBALL77
These days I really dislike going to school. There are only a few months remaining but I really hate going to school. There was a guy that I was really close friends with, and I am not friends with him anymore becuz stuff happened...and he goes around now spreading lies about me. Also all my friends are in a diff class so I spend very less time with them. But the few friends that I have, I feel very happy to be with them. Many people even have stopped talking to me and have started to ignore me because of this guy. And I am tooo conscious about what other people think about me

Hi,
I feel you. I'm at uni and have a few months left and honestly I don't like going, I feel so demotivated and tired all the time. I have anxiety.
You shouldn't worry about this guy spreading lies about you... he probably wants to make you feel like **** but do not let what he says or does get to you. If you know he is spreading lies, and that they're just lies then you have nothing to worry about. Him spreading lies about you says so much more about him than it does about you! Trust me.
Also, as for your other friends/people in your class who you think have become distant from you due to the rumours that they have heard. Well, in all honesty they are not you're true friends then if they allow a guy who talks **** to get in the way of your friendship. You're better off without such people then in my opinion because if they listen to others, then they're not worth chasing after or worrying over!
Don't worry about what others think about you. I know it is easier said then done but honestly, you live your life for YOU not for anyone else.
What others say or think about you shouldn't be making you not want to attend school. Just ignore them, find friends that believe you and if you feel down, speak to a family member or someone at school about it!

All the best x
Reply 2
Thank you sooo much for this. You are right I should live for myself not for anyone else. Thank you again tc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending