Any A Level psychology notes I can buy - please help!

Watch
LifeIsSoHard
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm really behind on psych revision, i was wondering there are any notes I can buy?
Hannah055
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I don't think buying notes is the best way, i think you should make your own revision materials but if you want use other people's there is a lot of psychology materials on Quizlet. Hope this helps.
LifeIsSoHard
Rep:
I've seen what's on quizlet, but i want like a complete set of notes with all the topics, and one thats for my exam board. if u get what i mean
ertugrulenglish
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LifeIsSoHard)
I'm really behind on psych revision, i was wondering there are any notes I can buy?
in terms of notes for psychology revision, i think its always better if you obviously make your own as it'll be tailored to you. However, it can also be beneficial to use other people's notes to help with understanding a topic or especially if you're running out of time to make your own. i remember last year that i bought some flashcards on the gender topic, since it was something i hadn't really prepared for.

so if you're willing to buy them, then i recommended the resources on tutor2u (they have some decent topic notes).

there's also some notes that one of my class mates in sixth form is selling and he managed to get an A*. i can pm you the link if you're interested in that, let me know.
LifeIsSoHard
Rep:
(Original post by ertugrulenglish)
in terms of notes for psychology revision, i think its always better if you obviously make your own as it'll be tailored to you. However, it can also be beneficial to use other people's notes to help with understanding a topic or especially if you're running out of time to make your own. i remember last year that i bought some flashcards on the gender topic, since it was something i hadn't really prepared for.

so if you're willing to buy them, then i recommended the resources on tutor2u (they have some decent topic notes).

there's also some notes that one of my class mates in sixth form is selling and he managed to get an A*. i can pm you the link if you're interested in that, let me know.
yes please, if you can message me the link that would be helpful. im trying to look for a like comprehensive set of notes. i do aqa btw and the schizophrenia, gender and aggression topics for a2. i check out tutor2u too. thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed