I am in the Second Year of my undergraduate course, can I still apply for SAAS? Watch

mystakerchon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone, As the title suggests I am in the 2nd year of my studies in Scotland. Would it be possible for me to apply and get SAAS funding for my 3 and 4th year? I am an EU national. Thanks in Advance
Winter_Ivy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As far as I'm aware you reapply for funding annually and I don't think there's a case where people haven't received such (as long as they applied before Brexit). I don't think Brexit would affect this (for you) because you applied to university under certain conditions and from what I've seen with similar changes to student policies those who have started university before the change of the law are not affected by it.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mystakerchon)
Hello everyone, As the title suggests I am in the 2nd year of my studies in Scotland. Would it be possible for me to apply and get SAAS funding for my 3 and 4th year? I am an EU national. Thanks in Advance
Who was paying previously and are you talking just about fees?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (369)
67.21%
No (180)
32.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed