How can I lose “baby/puppy fat” Watch

_Jss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I know baby fat is supposed to be a myth and it varies for each person. But I’ve always had a slight bulge in my stomach since I can remember like back when I was in primary school. Now I’m 16 (a girl btw) and I still have a bulge. I know it’s not down to exercise and diet since I run 5k every week, do badminton for 1.5hours as part of college every week and do a variety of strength exercises, plus I don’t eat sweets or barely any processed foods, but I still have a bulge and I’ve been doing this for well over a month now (the exercise) and I can’t see any noticeable changes except on my arms which have gotten musclier. I’ve definitely not got a flat stomach but I’m not fat either, so I would assume it’s “baby fat” but I don’t know how to get rid of it since I don’t think I’m growing anymore either. Thoughts?
PTMalewski
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Generally, the most effective way to lose fat is to eat practically only pure proteins and excercise a lot.

But there might not be an issue. How big is that? A slight bulge isn't a problem. As long as you have a nice shape overall, it may even be attractive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads