AbirTarique
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
how is the Masters program in Information Management & Digital Business – Big Data in Business in Henley business school ( University of Reading) ?
RickeLamberti
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AbirTarique)
how is the Masters program in Information Management & Digital Business – Big Data in Business in Henley business school ( University of Reading) ?
Henley virtually invented business education in the Britain and there are therefore a lot of people around the world who will know the Henley brand. Big data is their new big thing I suppose, their marketing dept is also world class, CIPM accredited Ig. I applied, I'll def go for Henley over Manchester Business School/Lancaster if I get in.
AbirTarique
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks for your info. I have received an unconditional offer from henley business school. But since I am an international student the fees is very high. I have applied for the scholarships and waiting for that. Mean while i received another offer from university of Portsmouth with scholarship which will cost me half that of compared to henley. So i am confused. My subject is data analytics and big data and most importantly the employment rate depends on my Skills and technical knowledge rather that university. But still I am confused between Henley and Portsmouth because of the fees. Although I have heard good reviews about Portsmouth as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads