Amandablanks
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a blended interview for a work coach coming up .

What does this entail ? I only wrote about 1 behaviour in my application . I’m worried as only have two days prep( admittedly 2 full days ). I wasn’t expecting this to come through .
Last edited by Amandablanks; 1 week ago
OnceUponAStudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Didn't the advert or the interview invitation tell you? It should......

Some combination of behaviours (competencies) and strength based questions. Could be an assessment centre depending on the position but they will definitely have told you if there were.
Jvdp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, Having been through this about 5 months ago. Blended interview means they will ask you some questions to get an insight into your personality. Usually "tell me about what you enjoy", "tell me what makes you feel happy" that type of thing. The other 'blend' is the competencies that are outlined in the JD (which you will have answered on your application form). I took little cards in with me as a prompt - there is more information on their website - the link taking you to their competency framework. In essence they use the STAR interview technique so when thinking of your examples use this ie., S - situation T - task A - action R - result.
Best of luck
Regards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (5)
33.33%
No (9)
60%
Don't know (1)
6.67%

Watched Threads